Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gimme Gimme Gimme... I need... I need...

What About Bob?, 1991
NO!

What about Ebonii?!

Online shopping is one of my favorite pastimes. That being said, I'm always perusing online shops looking for my next funky, fresh purchase. Periodically, I will post them here under the title I Need That. No Vixen Ent....


Ok. Let's get this party started right...

 
Mr. T Earrings
Mr. T earrings
I pity the fool who gets these before me, cause I'm gonna be pissed...

Take 1 Earrings & Camera Film Bracelet
Image of Take 1 EaringsImage of Camera Film Bracelet
I've made it clear already how I feel about movies. I'm also a sucker for an amazing picture taken by an equally amazing photographer. I think I might have to get that bracelet for my friend and favorite photographer, JHatter...

Touchdown Ring
Touch Down
Are you ready for some football?! I am! Unfortunately this may be the only helmet I see this season with the lockout looming. I'm gonna need them to handle this lockout situation cause I need my team to redeem themselves from their abismal performance last season. Which leads me to another need...

This (Gold Blooded Hoodie)...
I know, I know... They suck... But as Ivorii's dad always says, "We're in a rebuilding phase." I'm not gonna turn my back on my team just because they have been humiliating me for countless seasons now. We're the team of the 80s, dammit! And I shall cherish that title and proclaim it at the top of my lungs every chance I get. Gonna ride that shit out 'til we win another Super Bowl the wheels fall off... GO NINERS!!!

So there you have it, a few of the things I need at the moment... There are plenty more where those came from...

As a matter of fact...

Fuck it... I need this too...
The Bob Wiley Halloween costume complete with gold fish necklace. I jacked his line for the title of this post; might as well jack his swagger for Halloween. I'm tired of being the same person over and over every year...

Ok, that's all for this post...

Don't bite my shit...

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment