Tuesday, June 21, 2011

T-$hirt Tuesday: All Black Everything

If you've read my profile, then you know that I am the Premier Lupe Fiasco Supporter. I'm his number 1. I've been a fan since the very beginning and in my past 5 years of Fiasco Faithfulness, I have managed to take in 22 shows from coast to coast...

In honor of his stellar performance on The O'Reilly Factor last night, today's T-Shirt Tuesday is dedicated to my Favorite rapper, Lupe Fiasco...

I made this shirt for the release of his newest album, Lasers and it has become a staple in my wardrobe. Since today marks the first day of summer and it is a sweatshirt as opposed to a t-shirt, I suppose I'll put it away for a while. But it will be back in full effect next winter...

Here's to you, Lu... Jay made it a hot line... You made it a hot song... I made it a hot shirt... All Black Everything...

Shout out to Sean the Robot and The LupEND Blog... I shall be attending my 23rd Lupe Fiasco concert on August 23rd in Chicago thanks to them...

Forever and Forever F-N-F-U-P...

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment