Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T-$hirt Tuesday: Kanye Hate

I street wear! And my most favorite items to purchase other than dope ass jewelry are t-shirts!

I'm a busty lady (its a gift and a curse) so no matter what kind of shirt I have on (tee, tank, sweater, hoodie, etc...) it is apparent... I figure if people are gonna stare at my chest, they might as well get some reading in or learn a thing or two so I frequently rock shirts that are edgy and/or controversial. My fascination with t-shirts started 5 years ago when I decided to make Lupe Fiasco concerts my first priority in life. Starting with show #2, I would make one of a kind tees to show my love and support for Lu and his crew...

Though I'm still the premier Lupe Fiasco fan, I don't make Lupe Fiasco specific shirts as frequently as I used to and have turned my attention to street wear companies to fuel my habit...

Every Tuesday I will post pics of a shirt I want, like or already have... Don't copy me... Enjoy!

#1

The opportunity to purchase this has already come and gone. And I wouldnt have bought it anyway. I dont hate Kanye West. He's the Kobe Bryant of hip-hop and his lyrics are often saturated with arrogance but I love it! I love Kobe and I love Kanye. The world is filled with assholes and dickheads with ginormous egos. At least his is warranted ...

Still, this shirt is fucking hilarious and I would have loved to see someone wearing it...

Oh well...

-E


No comments:

Post a Comment